Monday, February 20, 2012

Then sings my Soul...

I am so quick to bite with my words. To say things that I ache to take back. That was this morning. Conflict and Resolution...all before 9 in the morning. But despite the resolution I wish I could take back the cut in my voice. The daggers from my eyes. I live with her and she still doesn't know Him. She certainly doesn't see Him in me on mornings like this.

But I'm learning the paradox..."the repenting soul is the victorious soul...the valley is the place of vision."




Sometimes the apology is better than the mistake not made. Failure draws us closer to the One who is able to keep us from falling.


As I fume in the shower He reminds me of the lessons I am learning. They come to mind one after another..."As much as it depends on YOU live peaceably..." "Blessed are the meek...Blessed are the peacemakers...YOU are the salt of the earth."


Tension in my neck eases and the apology rises quick in my throat. First to Him. Then to her. Peace.




1.) Watching backyard puppy delight through kitchen windows.
2.)Soap running off dishes.
3.)Swinging in the darkness.
4.) His bandaid care for me.
5.)Knit socks and plaid pajamas.
6.)Singing in 4 languages "How Great is Our God."
7.) Breathing Easy, congestion gone and lungs clear.
8.) Holly Golightly, captivating.
9.)The knowing hand squeeze of a friend.
10.) Dancing the praise of the Lord. Brother and Sisters in Unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment