Monday, February 6, 2012

6 years.

6 years ago today. 6 years ago the words sunk in. The words with the power to bring life...Psalm 119:50 "Your word has given me life." "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17.



These were the words He used. And they gave me LIFE.




They tuned my heart to His truth. They shed the light on my need for Jesus and for the crazy love He has for us. For the salvation He has put within reach for anyone who extends the believing arm of faith to take it from Him. Its free. FREE.




That was 6 years ago.




Nothing is perfect. I'm most definately not. Sometimes I show this gift off and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I act like I don't know Him. But He does know me. Even when i push Him away He sticks closer than a brother.


Thank You Jesus for 6 years in Your arms. 6 years in Your family. 6 years free.




Great is YOUR faithfulness, oh God my Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment