Monday, February 13, 2012

Let my Day Begin with Alleuia.












1.)His smile.




2.) Sunshine and tomato highlighting.




3.) Spending time with little woman, telling me about the love of Jesus.




4.) Training my hands- stitch after stitch.




5.) The familiar faces and noise of camp.




6.) Voices in unison repeating the truth "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us..."




7.) 4 sets of bunk beds, 2 cots, and a mattress on the floor. 11 girls sleeping in one room.


8.) Flying down a hill on a sled, screaming all the way.




9.) Cups of coffee and painted nails.




10.) Words of this song:




"Let my day begin with Alleuia


When the sun is high its alleuia


when the moon is high its alleuia


ALLEUIA, I praise you Lord.




Let my day begin with talking to You


I can't see ahead I know that You do


On the road of life You see the big view


ALLEUIA, I'll follow You."





1 comment: